Ready to find out more?
View Our Services
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
Fill Out Our Pre-Screening Caregiver Form Below.
We would love to invite you into our family of caregivers. Sheila’s Angels is looking for caregivers who enjoy being helpmates and companions for others. Our caregivers are a mix of certified nursing assistants, home health aides, personal care attendants, and homemakers. Some primary responsibilities of our home care specialists include:
- Providing assistance with daily living activities
- Providing stimulating and encouraging companionship
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication intake
- Appointment reminders as well as accompanying clients to appointments
- Running errands
- Performing housekeeping tasks such as washing and ironing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, etc.
Advantages of Caregiving:
- A chance to meet and interact with members of your community
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
- Supplemental income